Desnudo Magazine Homme is printed 6 times a year
We are looking for stories that haven’t been published on any other blogs or magazine before. The focus of our publication is Male Models
General mood board can found here
FEB ISSUE (deadline: JAN 10th)
APRIL ISSUE (deadline: MAR 10th)
JUNE ISSUE (deadline: MAY 10th)
AUGUST ISSUE (deadline: JULY 10th)
OCT ISSUE (deadline: SEPT 10th)
DEC ISSUE (deadline: NOV 10th)
- Editorials you submit require a minimum of 8 images, 8 different fashion looks, styled in minimum of 3 different designer brands (We only want one look (outfit) per image & do not need multiple images with the same look,nor do we want images with repeated clothing items)
- Fashion Nudity is a must (at least 2 images must contain it) but should be implemented tastefully
- We love “Behind the scenes” pictures, videos and fashion films also.
When sending your editorial please have it in a medium res size pdf file, with images, team and clothing credits to email@example.com
Please do not request a cover. Image selection for the cover is chosen by Editor-in-Chief once all submissions are in.
Once approved publication, we will require the following from you:
- All the team credits and model/agencies involved
- Image requirements – High resolution Images – 300dpi minimum. CMYK.
- Please only send finals in full res jpeg File Formats.
US Letter –
Single Pages – 8.5×11 in, 22×28 cm
Pull Letter Requests
We will only supply pull letters on requests. We ask that you have a full plan of the story want to have approved, this includes team credits and model options.
Supply full contact information for both the photographer and the stylist.
Pull letters do not guarantee the publishing of your editorial. The editor will make the final decision. Decisions are based on the quality of submission and space available in the magazine. The issue that your editorial will be published in may also be subject to change
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we do not supply free copies of the magazine. This is simply because of printing cost. However we will happily provide links to the PDF format or information of where the magazine can be purchased. We are not liable for costs, if any, occurred at your shoot. Please only carry out a shoot if you can financially afford to and have the necessary insurance to cover any unforeseen damage. Please stick to the deadline and have arranged model release forms where appropriate