We accept submissions for online exclusive editorials and for print. Desnudo also always looking for new contributors, including photographers, stylists, and illustrators.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our printed issue is quarterly with each issue having a theme or concept. Our magazine focuses on high quality fashion nude editorials.
Issue 6 deadline: 05.20.17 MOOD BOARD
- We are looking for stories that haven’t been published on any other blogs or magazine before
- Submit 8 to 10 photographs/looks (please provide all clothing credits)
- Nudity is a must but should be implemented tastefully
- We love “Behind the scenes” pictures, videos and fashion films also.
When sending your editorial please have it in a medium res size pdf file, with images, team and clothing credits.
PLEASE NOTE:Unfortunately we do not supply free copies of the magazine. This is simply because of printing cost. However we will happily provide links to the PDF format or information of where the magazine can be purchased.
We are not liable for costs, if any, occurred at your shoot. Please only carry out a shoot if you can financially afford to and have the necessary insurance to cover any unforeseen damage.
Please stick to the deadline and have arranged model release forms where appropriate.
We are always accepting online exclusive editorials.
There is no specific theme for online exclusives, all styles are welcome. We just want stories focused nudity and fashion.
- We are looking for stories that havent been published on any other blogs or magazine before
- Submit 6 to 8 photographs
When a submission is accepted by Desnudo Magazine, it must not be published in any other magazine, blogs and Social Media sites. Once we realize that the images are published in these mediums before the particular issue or online exclusive is being released, we reserve the right to immediately remove that submission.
Once approved publication, we will require the following from you:
All the team credits and model/agencies involved
Image requirements – High resolution Images – 300dpi minimum. CMYK.
Please only send finals in full res jpeg File Formats.
US Letter –
Single Pages –
8.5×11 in, 22×28 cm
- Full Disclosure, upon acceptance of your work to Desnudo Magazine you give us permission to license and to use the content for any purpose in any media, which may included, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing and packaging for any product or service. Content may be combined with other images, text, graphics, film, audio-visual works; and may be cropped, altered or modified.
We will only supply pull letters on requests. We ask that you have a full plan of the story want to have approved, this includes team credits and model options.
Supply full contact information for both the photographer and the stylist.
Pull letters do not guarantee the publishing of your editorial. The editor will make the final decision. Decisions are based on the quality of submission and space available in the magazine. The issue that your editorial will be published in may also be subject to change.