Desnudo Magazine Korea is printed 4 times a year
We are looking for stories that haven’t been published on any other blogs or magazine before. The focus of our publication is beauty, grooming, portraiture and accessories.
FEB ISSUE (deadline: JAN 10th) Accessories Issue: For this issue we want editorials that feature eye wear, hats, jewelry other accessories
MAY ISSUE (deadline: APRIL 10th) The Love Issue: The concept of love will the focus of this issue. use one the 8 types of love found here for inspiration
AUG ISSUE (deadline: JULY 10th) Issue Blue: This issue will focus on editorials featuring the color blue, either in clothing,lighting backdrop or all three
NOV ISSUE (deadline: OCT 10th) Anniversary Issue: For this issue there is no specific theme, all styles are welcome.
- Editorials you submit require a minimum of 8 beauty/grooming portrait images, Full body images are welcome,but keep them to a min of 2 images (We only want one look per image & do not need multiple images with the same look,nor do we want images with repeated clothing items)
- Nudity isn’t required but its encouraged however it should be implemented tastefully
- We love “Behind the scenes” pictures, videos and fashion films also.
When sending your editorial please have it in a medium res size pdf file, with images, team and clothing credits to email@example.com
Please do not request a cover. Image selection for the cover is chosen by Editor-in-Chief once all submissions are in.
Once approved publication, we will require the following from you:
- All the team credits and model/agencies involved
- Image requirements – High resolution Images – 300dpi minimum. CMYK.
- Please only send finals in full res jpeg File Formats.
US Letter –
Single Pages – 8.5×11 in, 22×28 cm
Pull Letter Requests
We will only supply pull letters on requests. We ask that you have a full plan of the story want to have approved, this includes team credits and model options.
Supply full contact information for both the photographer and the stylist.
Pull letters do not guarantee the publishing of your editorial. The editor will make the final decision. Decisions are based on the quality of submission and space available in the magazine. The issue that your editorial will be published in may also be subject to change
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately we do not supply free copies of the magazine. This is simply because of printing cost. However we will happily provide links to the PDF format or information of where the magazine can be purchased. We are not liable for costs, if any, occurred at your shoot. Please only carry out a shoot if you can financially afford to and have the necessary insurance to cover any unforeseen damage. Please stick to the deadline and have arranged model release forms where appropriate